Sunday, November 17, 2013

How much should a good mason/hardscaper or landscaper cost?

How much should a good mason, hardscaper or landscaper cost?

Well, in all humbleness I'm kinda good at what I do. Most of my jobs are sold as an entire job, with a fixed price for the entire project covering labor and materials and everything else.

However, when I do work for an hourly rate, here's how I charge:

50 per hour for myself. 30 per hour for any helpers.

That's the basics. I charge less for certain services, more for others.

Additional monies may be charged if we are working up high, hazard pay. Additional monies may also be charged if I need to bring in any heavy equipment that day. Also expect to pay for any materials needed that day and travel time as well.



These hourly rates are generally applicable for masonry repair, flagstone repair, re-pointing and the like. Anything that you need fixed. New installations will usually come with a set price.


http://www.devineescapes.com/ 

1 comment:

  1. Hurrah, what a quality it is! Since by and large YouTube video instructional activities have no awesome component, notwithstanding this is in sureness a fastidious quality video.

    Masonry Contractor Rancho Mirage

    ReplyDelete